Apr 4, 2016

The Secret Sauce Behind VisionBoards, Learn What It Is! :)


Visionboards have been around for many years and many people haven't heard of them. In this blog I will write about what are visionboards, dreamboards or what many call treasure maps. When I first heard of them it was on the Oprah show however prior to hearing it on her show I had already created my own version but I didn't call it visionboard I named them "collages" I once heard celebrities (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) would create their own boards and pin fashion clothing and got the idea from there to create mine. I would pin anything I liked or wanted to come true but didn't take it serious I just wanted my bedroom to look cute with fashion collages. 

My very first visionboard came out of a cardboard from a plasma television I had purchased at best buy electronics.  To me it didn't matter what it looked like as I was going to decorate it and nobody would know what type of cardboard it was. It came out pretty cool! I liked it! :)  And so as time went by my creativity expanded and became more colorful. At that time nothing happened. Meaning everything I pinned didn't come to pass however when I created my 2nd visionboard that is when the magic happened! I manifested my business. Was clueless as to what to do with my career path and knew something needed to change but didn't know what. So I just pasted my dream career and all of the sudden the opportunity arrived and it was everything I had pinned in my visionboard that is when I became a believer! 

An interesting thing happened to me while out hiking at the Donald Trump Golf course something I always do every weekend especially on sundays. I love overlooking the sunsets, sunrises, coast and the mansions. I love anything beautiful and the bigger the better! :)  So, I seen this white architectural house on the corner with giant palm trees. You couldn't miss it... it was just staring at you back and for some reason I was fascinated by that house! I can imagine the high ceilings, the floors, the pool it was funny and wondered who owns the house? I took a video of the house and the ocean and what I do when I'm out hiking enjoying nature but never uploaded it into facebook I just saved it in my phone. 

As soon as I came home I relaxed and chilled and was watching netflix. Turns out the movie "The Secret" was on the list of movies to watch as I love documentary films. I said I wonder what is all the buzz about and  the book  since I've never seen it decided to watch it. Well, as I watched it I found it very educational and it was linked to manifesting your desires, wishes etc.. When I heard an Enterpreneur talking about manifesting his house with a visionboard and not just any house it was EXACTLY the same spanking house I seen at Trump's Golf Course that I fell in love with! Some say it's an OCD house as it's constructed with such perfection with glass windows and lines all boxed in. I don't have OCD I just read it somewhere which I found funny! Those houses gravitate lawyers, judges, artists... 

Couldn't help but to say to myself "What in the world is happening!" That same house he manifested in the movie The Secret is the same house on my video! Is it a coincidence? Ya think?! I don't know and ever will know.... but found it darn funny! I mean what are the odds? Was I also manifesting it without knowing it? Who knows? 

 And so I ask why do some visionboards work and why do others don't? What is the deliooo? 

Well, as I started learning more about visionboards and why some say they pretty much manifested everything on their visionboards… I asked why is it that some manifest and others don't such as myself at that time. I began to do my research as I continued to create my visionboards. I was going to crack the secret code! While googling came across Christine Kane a coach, speaker, CEO and author which teaches about visionboards and this is when I cracked the code!

She explained when creating a visionboard you have to put LOVE into it and feel good. Don't expect to get great results if you are not feeling your best and at the same time creating one. And as I learned I started to apply her skills she taught and applied my own. I once heard Tony Robbins say you have to raise your energy levels high enough (that is when you are positive) low energy is not good. And so now that I create my visionboards I drink wine, eat chocolate, jello or something sweet and fullfilling.

"That raises my energy high!"  (sugar rush) :)



So the secret sauce to manifesting is the heart. 



When you operate from your heart you manifest things because it's built on emotion not intellect. Can you imagine using you brain to try to manifest? It will ask a million questions before moving forward and when you overthink you get stuck and can't move forward. So friends use your heart.

Take a look at video below in which I did it with love to teach how you can create your own visionboard from home. Many buy color construction boards (you can get them at the art store, target, walmart or dollar tree store) you can use a glass frame, or any canva that your no longer using or simply a regular box cover.

Some tips: When your visionboard is ready to be hung, look at it everyday when you wake up and imagine obtaining those things. How does it feel to have them? Can you visualize them? And how do you feel? Are you happy? excited? The more you visualize it and speak out loud affirmations of obtaining them they will happen. You have to believe! But, not only believe but put ACTION into it! Without action nothing will happen.

Here is an example of a lady I connected with in Facebook in which she had her very own visionboard rolled up hidden in the closet and as she seen this video she got inspired to create a new visionboard. She is in real estate and when I seen it I couldn't believe how creative she got! I was inspired by her work and this is why I continue to do what I do as I love to inspire others and get inspired by their own results. 


Real Estate Vision Board / Lifestyle 


























Check out video below! This video has been shared with teams in businesses and have received great response and results. The creativity on the visionboards were to the roof! Love to see that! Comment or Share with others if it benefits you or others :) 






No comments: