Apr 17, 2016

Don't Be Fooled By Horses, They Lack Confidence Too... Read How...



Many times we don’t always have Confidence in our abilities to our work, project, assignment, mission etc…. and so I think what separate confidence v’s insecurities? I’ve been on both sides and I can attest that as we speak I am in confident mode. When you are passionate about what your doing you are confident. When you have a purpose you are confident. You know where you are moving towards... Just like horses...

Horses are very similar like humans. They pout and smile just like us. They also need to be trained and coached to built up their confidence. They were not born with it it's trained. They have a social life and have a rich communication with their eyes, their movement, their mouth and so on... And so I wondered how do they appear with great stamina and energy to do their work which is run races...

Well... 

It brings me to the analogy of the"GPS" If you are driving without a GPS trying to find an address what happens?  Imagine yourself being in a different city and not able to find your way. You will feel lost, insecured, nervous… Geez! I speak for myself as I had recently was on a mini vacay in the woods of Big Bear County. I was pet sitting for “honey” my sister and brother in law’s kitty (meow meow) and completely got lost trying to find my way back home.

Even if I had GPS I would not be able to find it. The streets were very dark and with lots of swirls and wide turns. But prayer worked and lots of affirmations telling myself “You got this!” Had to train my brain to and keep repeating myself Your there, your there your there and then lower the music in the car ha! Why do we do that? Why do we lower the music when we are lost or trying to find an address? (Million Dollar Question?)

As soon as I reached the cabin I knew I found the place and was able to breathe and thank God for guiding me into safety. I even had to call my sister but somehow knew she was not able to help me and I was right, she couldn’t help me so it was just me, God and dark roads to nowhere!

I started to feel confident as soon as I was reaching  home. Just got in time to feed the kitty and rest assured that even if you feel lost you will find your way around as long as you don’t give up. You have to keep going and don’t stop! It's usually towards the end that people give up when it comes to their aspirations, goals, ideas.... 

My question to you is “What Do You Have Total Confidence In? Everyone has talents some might be creative, artistic, some may sing, act, some may do missions, charity work, philanthropy work… You don’t have to be born with that talent you can discover it while doing something else. Some are born to speak, influence, lead while others are comfortable following, getting taught and growing

To find something your confident in you have to believe in it first! What are you passionate about? Find that! The skills will come after because you will be so in love with it by achieving results that you will completely forget about the skills or money. It will come believe me! It always does when you love what you do! What fires you up? Find that!

And so I end this blog with one of my all time favorite quotes:



Have A Great One! 








No comments: