Apr 8, 2016

Have Your Heard? Nature Is Your Best Bet To Rejuvenate!



Gotta love nature! :)  Whose with me? The trees, the animals, the greenery, the plants, flowers, the lakes, the friendly people. That's what's buzzing! This week I've been cat sitting for my sister and brother in law which they took a mini-vacay and when asked if I would like to pet sit I was all over it! See my sister lives out in nature not the normal city life or non-cabin like homes and knew already I needed this vacay to spend time in nature and ponder about life.

I can say this week has been transformational when it comes to mindset, eating healthy, pampering myself, being by myself, healing from my beloved bird "Einstein" that recently passed away but "Honey" the kitty cat (meow) has been very loving and attentive to me which lots of the heartbreak I received when my birdy passed away was replaced with pet sitting.

And so as I had the house cabin to myself and became sort of a hermit but not really because I was still connected with social media and had lots to think about where my life is headed. These are changing times and times of new beginnings. Times when you need to make your own choices, decide what you want out of life and how your going to make it happen.

This week I learned how to cook new dishes and experimented cooking white rice and quinoa together in a rice cooker. I eat rice (maybe not much) however I only have eaten quinoa twice and it's really good. And so I cooked rice and it came out delicious! Cooked also chicken, bow tie pasta with alfredo fettucinni pasta sauce also delicious and a side salad. I was pretty proud of myself as I don't take this much time cooking and savoring the food.

Here is a picture of my rice (white rice + quinoa) it's soo easy and soo healthy :)


White Rice + Quinoa

What I really love about nature and the outdoors is the weather and breathing the fresh pine trees surrounding where I'm staying. It's soo beautiful and for the past day it's been raining so it's even more beautiful. Heard tomorrow will rain as well I can just imagine what it's like to see the snow.

Here is a picture I took overlooking nature in the morning drinking coffee
Balcony Overlooking The Pine Trees

Soo much green! 

And so as you can imagine I've been having a peaceful, relaxing retreat by myself. Pondering on life, meditating, being in stillness and overlooking the stars at night in the balcony. What's amazing is that even though it seems country like as soon as you go downhill your back in the city! It's reasonable to live out here and mostly retired folks live here or Enterpreneurs. There is scarcity of jobs out here due to the area unless you work from home and who would not want to work from home living out here. 

I decided to get real estate out here in the near future. It's great to retreat yourself out in nature and just relax. Can I live here forever or retire here? Not really. I'm very much a city girl love the action, the people, the cars but it's nice to once in a while get away. So my takeaway of this getaway from home has been to spend more quality time taking care of self. Loving myself by eating healthier, pampering, hiking, getting lost! Yes, I also got lost in the woods not knowing how to get back home as it is very confusing but prayer and affirmations work! Had to keep telling myself I got this! Until I finally found myself back home. It was pretty funny and I laugh now but then it wasn't that funny :)

So, you can pretty much say I feel rejuvenated! Ready to tackle the world one blog at a time. I'm on a 21 day blog challenge that ends on April 17th exactly on that date and tomorrow will do my best to write 3 more blogs to be up to date of having written 12 blogs! Yes I Can! Anywhooo I digress from the topic and ready to get my beauty sleep as I am wearing a mud mask on and it's cracking a bit which means I need to wash off my face pronto! Yes beauty costs and we need to be up to date not only from the inside but outside as well :)

Goodnight :) 






No comments: